Google AdWords contains six different campaign types to select from available types. Picking up a campaign type is your first step in getting ads running. Each campaign type has secondary features that expand and contract the functionality in the campaign but fortunately, SEM features change on-page portal as you select it for easy viewing.
1) Search Network with Display Select
Containing the broadest reach of all campaign types, SNDS places text ads on search result pages and websites in the Google Display Network. Search network display select text ads in responsive banner ads and places them on websites. Search network with display select is not as pretty as creating your own image ads, infact it is a quick effective way to get ads out there.
When you have Medium to large budget
If it is Small industry niche
- If you are targeting small geographic target area
- Search Network campaign isn’t reaching target budget and you’re optimized properly.
2) Search Network Only
These type of campaigns allow you to show text ads on the search engine result pages only. The Search Network is a great place to advertise for a wide range of businesses, in fact search network is particularly good for local businesses.
- Right time to use the SN?
- It can be any budget
- SN is appropriate choice for most businesses
- Incase if you want to advertise on Google Maps
- SN is the best option if you want to pay to be on Google
3) Display Select Only
Shortly known as DN, Display Network contains over a million websites to show ads on (managed placements). Some features are slightly different for the DN and start with “Marketing objectives” or “No marketing objective.” When you select “Marketing objectives,” customers will be able to build your campaign based on awareness.
Where and when should you use the DN?
- Display network must be used for building brand awareness
- It can be used if you have certain website you want to advertise on
- DN can be used to create remarketing campaigns
- Shopping, there aren’t many features to select in Google shopping. If you want to show products from your ecommerce store in Google Shopping, in such cases you’ll need to setup the Google Merchant Center.
It is very easy to Advertise on YouTube with Video campaigns on Google AdWords. There will be freedom of choosing ad formats that serve with an option to skip the ad after five seconds or as a six second buffer between videos. In fact these video Campaign features allow you to extend ads with shopping campaigns and with mobile app installs.
5) Universal App Campaign
The Universal App Campaign easily lets you to advertise about your app across Display, search and Video Network .Universal app campaign is the best place to setup advertising for your app because of Google’s reach. Universal app campaign Setup is straight forward in this campaign as well, but you will need to add your app and modify your objectives. It works well if you have a new or existing app.
Take Help from Google AdWords & PPC Agency in Delhi
If you are running an online business and don’t have adequate time to learn all the nitty-gritty of Google AdWords & PPC then always go with professional. take help from MgiWebzone, a certified Google AdWords & PPC Agency in Delhi provides all types of Google AdWords and PPC services with guaranteed results.